We are the leaders in this domain, engaged in manufacturing and exporting across several countries Anthranilic Acid. The provided acids are formulated using highly pure ingredients that are procured from the most credible vendors of the market. Our offered acids are available for the customers in different packaging options as per the wide requirements. These acids are known among the clients for their purity and originality. Anthranilic Acid is used for making dyes, intermediates, perfumery chemical, pigments, pharmaceutical intermediate.
Free flowing dry powder
00.15% of free acidity as HCl
Very less moisture content
CAS NO. : 118-92-3
- M.W. : 137
- Empirical Formula : C7H7O2N
- Synonyms : Ortho Amino Benzoic Acid, 2-Amino Benzoic Acid, 2-Carboxyaniline
- Form Supplied : Dry Powder
- Purity : Minimum 98%
- Melting Point : 144o - 146o C
- Appearance : Light Yellow Dry Powder
- Packing : 25 Kgs. H. D. P. E. Bags With Inside Polythene Liner.
- Uses : Mfg. of dyes, Intermediates, Pigments, Pharmaceutical Intermediate & Perfumery Chemical.
- Purity By Nitrite Value : 98.50%
- Moisture Content : 00.1% Maximum
- Ash Content : 00.25%
- Chloride AS Cl- : 00.15%
- Sulphate AS SO4-2 : 00.10%
- Insolubles In Soda Ash: 00.05%
- Free Acidity AS HCl : 00.15%
Shed No. C-1, B-3/4, Plot No. 24 & 25, G.I.D.C Estate, Pandesara,, Surat, Gujarat, 394221, India