We are recognized all over the world as impeccable manufacturer and supplier of best quality Schaeffer's Acid. These acids are supplied in the form of wet cake and are known for their high pH value. Our offered chemical acids are formulated using premium quality components that are sourced from the credible vendors of the market. The provided acids are ideal to be used as intermediates for making dye stuffs & food colors. Schaeffer's Acid is packed in air tight and chemically protective containers for the final dispatch process.
- Very reactive
- Accurate composition
- Free from adulteration
Schaeffer's acid details
- IUPAC Name : 6-hydroxynaphthalene-2-sulfonic acid
- CAS Number : 93-01-6
- Chemical Formula : C10H8O4S
- M.W. : 224
- Empirical Formula : C10H8O4S
- Synonyms : 2 - Naphthol 6-Sulphonic Acid Or 2 - Hydroxynaphthalene-6-Sulphonic Acid
- Form Supplied : Wet CakeBasis For Sale : On Real Content, M.W. 224
Packing : H. D. P. E. Bags with inside polythene liner.
- Description : Dull Whit To Light Coloured Moist Meterial.
- Nature of Material : Sodium / Potassium Salt.
- Strength : @ 60 To 65% (Wet Cake)
- Solubility : Soluble In Water.
Shed No. C-1, B-3/4, Plot No. 24 & 25, G.I.D.C Estate, Pandesara, Surat, Gujarat, 394221, India